A backlink is a link from one website to another. Google uses backlink as a ranking signal when one website links to another it means they believe the content is noteworthy. High-Quality Backlinks Can help to increase a site's ranking position and visibility of the users in search engine optimization.
How Do Backlinks Work?
Backlink plays a very Important Role in search engine optimization. So how does it work?
The Easiest way to think about Backlink is a conversation among websites.
LET'S UNDERSTAND WITH AN EXAMPLE:-
Suppose a Person named Amit is a blogger who writes a blog daily on her website. Another person named Sumit is having a website of a magazine Since Magazine sites are more popular than any other. Most of the traffic is there on the magazine website. If Sumit attached a link that will go to Amit Site then this process is called Backlink. Hence you can provide a reference to another person's website and therefore you also get reach. Basically, it's a win-win.
Types Of Backlinks:-
So There are Two Types of Backlinks:-
- Nofollow Backlink:- A No Follow tag tells the search engine to ignore a link. They don't pass any value from one site to another so typically this is not helpful to improve your ranking and visibility.
- DoFollow Backlink:- This is better than Nofollow Backlink because it comes from respected sites and holds the most value. This type of Backlinks is what everyone wants.
But Remember there are DoFollow links that consider too bad or toxic. These links come from suspicious sites and violate the guidelines of Google so. This may cause Google to penalize or even De - index your site.
How To Get Backlinks ???
There are many ways where you can get Backlinks however if you do it without any SEO tools. 7 steps where you can create quality Backlinks for your website is:-
- Add links to your site on your social media profile.
- Do Search on Google for a post that ranking well and then according to that you can improve or expand it.
- Create list posts how-to posts, why posts, infographics, or posts with embedded videos. These formats usually get more backlinks than standard posts.
- Write the ultimate guidepost. Covers all the topics at every angle with more than 1000 words containing.
- Write Guest Post On Other websites and blog.
- Contact Influencers and tell them about the article on your site that they may want to link to.
- Interview influencers in your industry and send them a link, no doubt they will link back to your site.
These are some ways where you can rank your website on Google and Other Search Engine.
Hope You Like It :) Share As much As You Can