- BLACK HAT SEO
- Some people consider black hat SEO as being a type of SEO and this creates confusion in mind for beginners.
- Black hat SEO is just a term that is used to describe any actions taken to trick search engine algorithms.
- From time to time people comes up with the idea to create artificial links to improve the ranking of their website on Google. These methods are against Google's guidelines and should be avoided.
- Some time may be their website ranking on Google searches but it is not so permanent. When Google Knows that it is against the guidelines of Google then you will lose your Ranking and trust get penalize by Google and diminish your chances of achieving any ranking on Google ever again.
- Black hat techniques include the keyword, stuffing, cloaking, and using private link networks.
2. WHITE HAT SEO:-
- White Hat SEO is according to Google guidelines and follow every step according to Google. This is the right way to optimize your website ranking on Google and trustworthy also.
- You will get a portion of the search engine traffic on your website and you never lose the Identity.
Example of White Hat SEO:-
- Unique Content produces just by you.
- 3rd party supported content and links. Social media presence ( harder to fake.)
- Related Content Links, and news related.
3. GREY HAT SEO:-
- Understanding Grey Hat SEO is important because it could improve your site's ranking without negative consequences.
- So Grey Hat SEO is the mixture of White Hat and Black Hat SEO also this is not completely true.
- You Should be Focused on White Hat SEO only because Google guidelines will be very strict and it changes daily so to avoid any type of harm you can only focused on White Hat because it is only the way to increase traffic and most important trust of users and Google also. So Avoided As much as Black And Grey Hat Techniques.
Hope You Like It :)